Kamisori shear is among the most popular hairdressing scissors names due to its outstanding style, overall reputation, and professional cutting blades. You won’t be surprised to see Kamisori scissors being used at your nearest salon or barbershop. The Kamisori brand has a wide range of professional hair scissors. They include:
- Long barbering shear
- Stylish Rose Gold and Black Designs.
- Premium Damascus Steel Scissors.
- All-purpose hair thinning and cutting blades.
If you have been looking towards shopping for perfect Kamisori hair scissors, you must be stressed as you might wonder which one will be the best for you as there is a wide variety of Kamisori scissors. We understand your plight as we have gone through this process of researching the best Kamisori Scissors for professional hairdressers. We have compiled a list of Kamisori hair scissors models that will be perfect for you to use in your salon. Also, we have a lot of details about Kamisori that we thought you should know before buying their products.
Our Kamisori buying guide is authentic and objective. We have taken quite some time to ensure we gather credible information about Kamisori hair scissors. In addition, we have carried out some tests to ensure the information we give you is nothing but the truth. The criteria we used to compile our list of Best Kamisori scissors for professional hairdressers depend on a range of factors which are as follow:
- Brand value: Every model of Kamisori Scissor has unique features and properties. Each brand offers some outstanding and unique selling propositions supposed to bring change or something different from previous or competing brands.
- Features: This includes outstanding elements that a scissor has that are different from other Kamisori hair scissors models.
- Specifications: This answers the question of how powerful Kamisori scissors can be measured.
- Product value: This is basically how much you can get out of Kamisori scissors.
- Customer ratings: The number of rating grades these scissors have.
- Customer reviews: They are almost related to ratings, but they consist of paragraphs that give you honest and independent information from real and verified buyers or users of Kamisori hair scissors.
- Product quality: The quality matters a lot, and Kamisori scissors tend to defy the buying rule that says: you get what you pay for. Sometimes this does not always apply with Kamisori scissors.
- Reliability: How durable and sturdy Kamisori scissors are is a reflection of how long it will serve you.
Before buying any products, it is good to stay current with the product information. Maintaining Kamisori’s up-to-date information is a higher priority, and that is why we are giving you this latest information.
What you need to know about Kamisori scissors
Not all hair scissors have special sharp blades that give exemplary haircuts. With Kamisori Scissors, you can achieve a lot with your hair or clients’ hair. This brand is well-established and has a great reputation worldwide for manufacturing quality and top-notch scissors. In addition, most professional hairdressers use this scissor brand, making them one of the most popular scissor brands globally.
Benefits of buy Kamisori Scissors
Many benefits come with Kamisori scissors. They are premium, meaning the results they give are something you would love. Below are some of the benefits of Kamisori shears:
- Kamisori tools are created from hardened Japanese steel with convex-edged sharp blades. This design makes Kamisori scissors cut quickly with much precision.
- Kamisori Scissors have an excellent reputation worldwide, and they have won a variety of awards. This is enough evidence that most people are impressed with what these scissors do.
- The convex-edged blades are of high quality, and they give you a lifetime sharpness. With these scissors, you can get an excellent slice, point, chop, or other hairdressing styling techniques with much ease.
- Another benefit you will get from Kamisori scissors is their ergonomics. They are very comfortable, and they will help you use them for long hours without your arm getting tired.
- Kamisori follows some of the latest shearing products, allowing you to keep up with the latest hairstyles.
Kamisori is quite popular worldwide, and the brand aims to manufacture the best-quality hair shears for barbers and hairdressers. To satisfy their customers even more, the manufacturer provides free shipping, allowing anyone to place an order from any part of the world. To prove that their products are of high quality, they use their hands to design and construct them. For example, the Kamisori manufacturing unit in Australia goes through a stringent and complex procedure. Each pair of scissors has to undergo a quality test before being released to the market. Also, each pair undergoes severe craftsmanship.
Before a scissors pair is released, it goes through 93 distinct steps. Each step has its own role in ensuring the final product is of high quality. Kamisori has been manufacturing hair scissors for generations, meaning they have enough experience in producing great scissors. Also, experience means they have understood their customers’ needs through the years, so they design customer-centred hair scissors.
Not many manufacturers are in a position to produce outstanding shears like these ones. Kamisoro delivers only the best products. As we have seen, a lot of effort goes into craftsmanship. The knowledge of crafting these scissors is passed from one generation to another. The final product produced is lightweight and balanced and is intended for delicate haircutting.
Should you buy Kamisori hair scissors?
Kamisori hair shears are handmade and utilise some of the best materials. We have gone through the craftsmanship of this scissor brand, and you can compare no other scissor brand with this one. The great ergonomics and lightweight design make it even more attractive. This is worth buying. Once you buy it, it will serve you for quite some time due to its durability and sturdiness features. Also, the Kamisori brand has so many models, and depending on your requirements; you can choose a model that will help you fulfil your needs.
Kamisori shears last for a lifetime
Kamisori scissors are fully dedicated to their customers. There is a lifetime-guaranteed that comes with their scissor products, including one-year incidental harm. Also, Kamisori can refund your money if you are not satisfied with their scissors within a refund policy of 15 days. However, Kamisori scissors reflect classic art. From the customers’ reviews, most buyers seem to recommend the Kamisori hair scissors, indicating they are pleased with both the quality and services these scissors offer.
Tips to know before buying scissors for professional hairdressing
You ought to understand some things before heading to purchase a perfect pair of hairdressing scissors. This way, you will be sure about what you need in a hair scissor for particular requirements. Here are a few things to look out for when you are looking for a perfect hair scissor:
Most online shoppers are seen to return hair scissors. The main reason is often due to incorrect choice of size. Surprisingly, even professional hairdressers find themselves in this fix, too, although not often like new buyers.
Below are some of the sizes commonly used by male hairdressers:
Typical sizes of hair scissors used by female hairdressers:
The above sizes will help you find the right size of hair scissors. If you are not sure of the size to buy, you can follow the steps below to determine the right size:
- Get a pair of your old scissors if you have one, or use a ruler as an alternative.
- Place your left hand on your palm.
- Take the old hair scissors or the ruler and measure your palm.
- Pace the ruler’s tip or scissor your middle finger’s end.
- Finally, measure the scissor or ruler against your mid-finger.
The above steps will help you get the right size of your hair scissors. However, sometimes you might not have the appropriate tools to carry out the above procedure. If you are not in a position to take measurements, buy a 6-inch hair scissor. The 6-inch size is appropriate for most hairdressers. In addition, it allows you to cover a wide range of styling techniques.
The 7-inches hairdressing scissors are a bit longer and ideal for various techniques, including performing Over The Comb. The 5.5-inch hairdressing scissors are shorter and are the best for precision hair styling.
2. Type of hairdressing scissors
There are specific kinds of hairdressing scissors for hair cutting and thinning. Below is a list of a few common types of hairdressing scissors:
A) Scissor with a shorter blade
The sizes of shorter blade hairdressing scissors range between 4 inches and 5.5 inches. The most satisfying thing about these blades is that you can easily perform a wide range of hairstyling techniques. Also, such scissors are readily and widely available on the market. However, they are most ideal hair stylists with smaller hands.
B) Hairdressing scissors with a longer blade
These types of scissors have sizes ranging between 7 inches and 7.5 inches. They are suitable for almost all hairstyling techniques. Also, they enable you to use them for a more advanced barbering approach: Over The Comb. In addition, they tend to be more standard, but they are most appropriate for hairdressers with larger hands.
C) Textuarising thinning hair scissors
These types of hairdressing shears include 30 to 40 teeth for thinning your hair effectively and smoothly. It ensures you do not make the mistake of pulling larger chunks of hair. Also, these tools are most appropriate for thin hair. The teeth are V-shaved blades for more precise thinning motions.
D) Wide chopping thinning hairdressing scissors
Thinning hair scissors have varying teeth. When the teeth are fewer, the hair scissors tend to take large chunks. These scissors consist of 10 to 20 V-shaped teeth and are ideal for thicker hair. When you use 40 teeth texturising hair scissors with thick hair, you will understand the usefulness of these chopping thinning scissors.
Depending on scissors ergonomics, there are various types of hairdressing scissors handles for stylists and barbers they include:
A) Offset handles
Several hairdressing scissors have offset handles. The ring at the bottom has an offset design for a perfect grip. As a result, it helps you reduce fatigue when you are using it for long hours.
B) Classic handles
They are currently the most popular handles, and they are mostly the ones in use today. However, they offer minimal ergonomics, and they are common with hairdressers who cut for shorter periods.
C) Crane handles
They are an upgrade for regular offset ergonomics. They are designed with a deeper offset that drifts the bottom ring from its top. This kind of handle is ideal for hairdressers who use scissors for extended periods because it reduces fatigue on their fingers while cutting hair.
D) Left-handed handles
This type of hair scissor handles functions the same way as other hair scissor handles. The only unique thing about them is they are for left-handed hair stylists. You can get different hair scissors’ handles, including crane, offset, and classic with left-handed designs.
Best Kamisori scissors for professional hairdressers reviews
This amazing Diablo version is the latest hot seller since its launch. It comes with an attractive engraved handle with a sharp, sturdy, and durable convex edge. It has won many accolades because of its impressive performance and fulfilling most of its customers’ requirements. The manufacturer designed this pair of scissors for mid-level cutting. This Professional Japanese Hairdressing scissor is for right-handed users. It comes with an Exclusive Kamisori lifetime warranty, satisfaction guarantee, and a one-year drop warranty.
The following are the main features of these hair scissors:
- It is right-handed, meaning it will be appropriate for many hairdressers.
- This model has won some of the world’s best awards for effective performance.
- It offers a satisfaction guarantee, which is an indication that the manufacturer is very confident with these pairs of scissors.
- Includes warranty
- Made from sturdy and durable materials
- Ideal for hairdressers with smaller hands
- Not ideal for left-handed hairdressers
- It will not be appropriate for hairdressers with larger hands.
This is a handmade Japanese scissor that will allow any hairdresser style with great precision. It is designed with a slim tip and flat screw with a durable ball-bearing system. It is designed with Kamisori complex technology, and it has undergone all the steps to ensure it is a high-quality pair of scissors. It is made using hardened steel which has a Rowell scaling of 62.
Kamisori is highly confident with their pair of scissors. For this reason, the product comes with a lot of security details, including an exclusive Kamisori lifetime warranty and a one-year drop warranty.
Below are some of the notable and outstanding features of this product:
- It has a durable-bearing system that serves you longer.
- This pair of scissors has a slim design, making it lightweight, preventing your fingers from getting fatigued.
- It is designed with hardened material with Rowell scaling of 62.
- It comes with an exclusive Kamisori warranty which indicates that the manufacturer is confident with the product.
- Perfect for smaller hands
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Slim design
- Not ideal for larger hands
- It can be too light for some hairdressers.
This is a Japanese handmade pair of hair scissors that aims to change the way you style your hair. It is seven inches long, meaning it will be ideal for hairdressers with larger hands, who find five and six inches hair scissors relatively too small. If you strain with smaller hair scissors, these are the hair scissors for you.
Just like all Kamisori scissors, it comes with an exclusive Kamisori warranty and a one-year drop guarantee. In addition, the pair of scissors comes with a luxurious Kamisori case for storing the scissors once you have finished using them. This scissor is very strong, with Rockwell Hardness being 62. Moreover, the type of its edge is Japanese 3D Convex Edge.
Below are some of the features of this Kamisori hair scissor model:
- Like other Kamisori scissors, it is handmade and has undergone all the necessary construction steps for a high-quality product.
- It includes a one-year drop warranty and an exclusive Kamisori lifetime warranty.
- It is constructed using hardened material, which makes it a long-lasting hairdressing tool.
- The manufacturer includes a super durable ball-bearing system.
- It is long-lasting.
- Include warranty
- Ideal for larger hands
- 3D Convex Edge type
- Include a ball-bearing system
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Not ideal for smaller hands.
Just like its counterpart Right-handed Kamisori Diablo hairdressing scissors, it is also perfect for regular and mid-level trimming. It is the best seller in Kamisori’s shears for its unique value. This set of scissors is quite popular with cosmetology students, new stylists, and recent graduates who need a quality pair of scissors on a budget. Inside the set, there is a 30 tooth texturiser and A 5.5-inch shear.
Both scissors have excellent engraved handles and sharp, convex edges. They are designed using genuine steel, which can retain sharpness longer than its competitors. If you take good care of this model, it can serve you for around 15 to 20 years.
The following are the main selling areas of this product:
- This set of scissors is cheap, which makes it popular among hairdressing students and recent graduates.
- It is constructed using genuine Japanese steel, which makes it last for more than 15 years.
- The set includes a 30 tooth texturiser and A 5.5-inch shear.
- The handles of scissors are offset for enhanced ergonomics.
- The scissors come packed in a luxurious Kamisori case.
- Less expensive
- Ideal for left-handed hairdressers
- Not ideal for right-handed hairdressers.
- Not suitable for hairdressers with larger hands.
This model integrates a Kamisori automatic system with an angled sword blade that offers a more superior cutting performance. Also, the system makes this tool more durable. The handles of these scissors have great ergonomics, which makes the holding of this tool more comfortable. The hairdressers can use it for long periods with stress-free comfort on their fingers.
This unique edition set comes with 6-inch and 7-inch Sword sheer and a 6.5-inch with 31 teeth Sword Texturiser. It is a perfect set for barbers or other hairdressing professionals who want to texture, speed-cut, cut thick or coarse hair. It comes in silver and is made from Polycarbonate materials. The set has won many awards due to its excellent performance in hair styling.
Some of the main features of this set of scissors include:
- The set contains three pieces of scissors with varying lengths, saving you the energy of buying separate scissors.
- With its different lengths, it means the set cover different hand sizes.
- They have a great ergonomic design, which helps you work for long hours without your fingers getting tired.
- The manufacturer combines Kamisori automatic systems for improved cutting and durability.
- Includes exclusive Kamisori lifetime warranty
- Enhanced texturiser
- Appropriate for different hand sizes.
Kamisori hairdressing scissors will be great and valuable for any professional hairstylist. Japanese shears are renowned for their outstanding quality and unique craftsmanship. They also tend to be beautiful with convex edges for more precision cutting. When you choose Kamisori scissors for hairdressing, you choose great steel that maintains its edges for long, so you will not need to take your scissors for professional sharpening now and then. Depending on the size of your hand, Kamisori has a variety of models with varying lengths to make their shears for all professional hairdressers.